Shipping and Payment terms
For orders within Germany there are no shipping costs if you select the delivery method "Standard". If you wish to have your order delivered by DPD / DHL, we charge shipping costs of EUR 5.90 per order for delivery within Germany.
For orders abroad, shipping costs will be charged according to the prices of the selected delivery service and will be shown to you during the ordering process; apart from this, you can easily find out the shipping costs without initiating an ordering process: Please check the weight of the book on the book detail page, "Additional Information" tab, entry "Weight (kg)". In case you are ordering more than one article, please add up the weights. Then please look up the shipping costs for the respective article weight to your destination country in our shipping costs table:
- shipping time to destinations in Germany: 2-6 workingdays
- shipping time to destinations in Europe: 3-10 workingdays
- shipping time to destinations in the rest of the world: 6-30 workingdays
Please note that for shipments to extra-EU countries you may have to pay customs and customs fees of your home country which we are not responsible for and cannot pay for.
In most countries, books are free of any customs, at least up to a certain amount. Please check with your local customs office.
- The book has not yet ben published, but will be available soon. For exact details on the publishing date, please check the data provided on the book detail page, "Additional Information" tab.
- You can pre-order the book and we will ship it immediately upon availability, i.e. after the publication date. The publication date can be found on the "Additional Information" tab on the respective book deail page. For the shipping time to you once the publication date has been reached, please consult the table provided above unter "Status 'available'".
- You can cancel your pre-order at any time, just send us an e-mail if you wish to cancel.
We offer the following payment methods. Simply choose the payment method that suits you best. The shipping costs depend partly on the chosen payment method.
Payment in advance
Please transfer the total amount of your order to our account.
Only for returning customers.
Cash on delivery
Please have the invoice amount ready; the deliverer will collect cash (no cheques) upon delivery. In case of cash on delivery, an additional 2, -- EUR C. O. D. fees will be charged, which have to be paid directly to the parcel delivery service.
We collect the invoice amount of your order from your deposited bank account after the order has been placed.
During the ordering process, payment must be directed via your PayPal account and will be processed automatically, conveniently and securely by PayPal. You need a (free) PayPal account.