Balkan Politics and Society
The book series Balkan Politics and Society (BPS), launching in 2018, focuses on original empirical research on understudied aspects of the multifaceted historical, political, and cultural trajectories of the Balkan region.
Topics in the series include:
- Discussions on aspects of the political systems of the Balkan states, including single country case studies and comparative research
- Analysis of relevant policy fields
- Studies of the link between contemporary political issues and historical debates
- Historical debates on the Balkan states
- Analysis of aspects of the social and economic reality of the region
- Research on the evolution and development of different cultures in the region
- Societal analysis, discussions on the evolution of the different societies in the Balkan
Es stehen keine Artikel entsprechend der Auswahl bereit.